Thursday, October 6, 2011

96 SUBURBAN HELP PLZ!!!?

the obd II code p1345 KEEPS poppin up saying i needed to fix the o2 sensors. I just changed oxygen sensors on my truck but i was told by one mechanic that there 3 o2 sensors. the code still on so i took it to another mechanic he said that there is another sensor that i missed.

Can some plz tell me how many sensor there really are an where they are located? I had the front 2 changed and one on the passanger side behind the catalyic converter. I can't seem to located the another one.
96 SUBURBAN HELP PLZ!!!?
I checked my shop manual and the proper code identification for a P1345 is %26quot;Crankshaft position sensor / Camshaft position sensor correlation%26quot;. Same code for both and it either is malfunctioning or needs adjustment
96 SUBURBAN HELP PLZ!!!?
your o2 sensors might be going off if the car is running rich or lean also your cat could be getting clogged
There are 4 O2 sensors; 2 per cylinder bank (left/right). There is a sensor located in front of and behind each catalytic converter for each side.



As kawasaki said, a p1345 is a crankshaft/camshaft position sensor code.
  • long hair cut
  • msdn
  •