Thursday, October 6, 2011

Check engine error code P1382 for Honda Accord 97?

Check engine error code p1382 came out on my 97 Honda Accord. It says it is %26quot;No signal in the Cylinder Position (CYP) sensor circuit.%26quot; I just had my distributor changed last january, do you think i should go back for the warranty and have my mechanic replaced it? The thing is when they checked it they said i need to change the oxygen sensor but when my dad's mechanic checked it, it says different code. Are they somehow related? or anyone can you please it further, thanks a lot.
Check engine error code P1382 for Honda Accord 97?
If you have the 2.2 engine, then Yes, take it back to whoever installed the distributor because the CYP sensor is inside of it. If you have the 2.7 engine, the sensor is on the front of the forward Cylinder head.

The CYP sensor and the Oxygen sensor are NOT related.
Check engine error code P1382 for Honda Accord 97?
If the car runs ok, just keep driving it.



http://www.samarins.com/diagnose/checken鈥?/a>



http://www.troublecodes.net/articles/myt鈥?/a>
on my distrubuter the sensor is right on side how can they forget that