Thursday, October 6, 2011

I recently replaced the plug wires on my 93 probe GT. I also replaced the coil and rotor. All needed changing.?

I had to move the air induction system to get to the distributor and once i put it back together, now the fuel injection is screwed. it floods itself out and when it does run, it jerks and backfires violently. could this be oxygen sensor? I smell the gas from being flooded. Any ideas?
I recently replaced the plug wires on my 93 probe GT. I also replaced the coil and rotor. All needed changing.?
sounds like you got a plug wire crossed check your firing order then trace your plug wires and make sure the firing order is correct
I recently replaced the plug wires on my 93 probe GT. I also replaced the coil and rotor. All needed changing.?
Check your firing order again.
take it to a pro/its something you did and without looking at it its just hit or miss with your wallet