Thursday, October 6, 2011

Why did my speedometer quit working correctly after I changed my spark plugs ? It moves up &down erratically.?

It only moves when the engine is hot.I changed the speed sensor,oil,oil filter,air filter my next step is to change the two oxygen sensors.what do you think my problem could be 94 ford taurus california model emissions?
Why did my speedometer quit working correctly after I changed my spark plugs ? It moves up %26amp;down erratically.?
Take it to a shop. My old car had a speedometer problem also. It was a 93 ford tempo and the speedometer broke and it would just stay at 0 the whole time. So i just had to guess the correct speed. I guess I did a good job though because it the speedometer was broken for 6 months and i still drove it around everyday and never got pulled over. You should get it checked out though because it can be dangerous.