Thursday, October 6, 2011

Clearing codes--------- 97 dodge grand caravan 3.3-----I changed the bank one oxygen sensor and I now need to?

clear the OBII codes. How can the codes be cleared and the check engine light turned off without an OBII meter.
Clearing codes--------- 97 dodge grand caravan 3.3-----I changed the bank one oxygen sensor and I now need to?
Disconnect negative on battery, turn lights on for one minute, turn off lights reconnect battery, turn key to on ( not start) let set three minutes, can now start dodge without light,
Clearing codes--------- 97 dodge grand caravan 3.3-----I changed the bank one oxygen sensor and I now need to?
you can try disconnecting the battery (-) for about 30 sec. and give that a try. if that doesn't work you might have to pull in to a shop and get them to clear it for you. good luck.