Friday, September 23, 2011

Oxygen Sensor: Is Toyota Dealer mechanic ripping me off?

Recently for my Corolla 2003 model showed the engine check sign on. I got the code checked and its say i am required to change the catalytic converter. My factory warranty covers this however the dealer told me to pay 200 dollars extra so that they can also change the Oxygen Sensor. Im not so sure about this. Someone told me that i dont have to. They can still use the old oxygen sensor. Should I listen to the mechanic at the dealer shop? Please advise.
Oxygen Sensor: Is Toyota Dealer mechanic ripping me off?
If it's under warranty, it's under warranty and you don't pay a thing and they have to fix your car.



Simple.



If you are having problems with the dealer then contact Toyota themselves.
Oxygen Sensor: Is Toyota Dealer mechanic ripping me off?
UUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM hell no it should be covered under warranty.it was on my sisters car.tell himto put it on the warranty.