Thursday, September 15, 2011

Where is my oxygen sensor located on my Dodge ????

1993 Dodge Ram B350 Van RV, 8 cyl 5.2, 150000 miles



This is a full motor home with a bathroom. This looks like a Dodge Ram B250 van, just a few inches longer.



I need special tools to change some things under the RV. I needed a special tool just to drop the tank to change the fuel pump. Absolutely no store carried this unusual tool. My mechanic had to hand make this tool from his ratchet set.



My question is, will it be complicated to change any of my oxygen sensors. How many do i have on this van.



Where is the one near the engine and where is the one furthest in the back
Where is my oxygen sensor located on my Dodge ????
You have three.There is one on each exhaust manifold,and one right before the converter.You can use a 7/8 inch wrench or get a oxygen sensor socket from your local parts store.They are not hard to change.You may want to get it scanned to find out which one is bad.Most parts stores will scan it for you.Good luck,God Bless.
Where is my oxygen sensor located on my Dodge ????
I'm pretty sure that the van has one or two o2 sensors. One is either one or near or a little past the exhaust manifold, and the other should be right after the catylatic convertor.