Thursday, September 15, 2011

My dodge engine is shaking, I just change oxygen sensor?

after I change the oxygen sensor in my dodge grand caravan 2000 - 6 cylinder 3.3L , engine start shaking, also A/C compresor turn on by itself , or if I turn on the wind shield wiper, A/C compresor turn on too BY IT SELFand all engine shaks ADVICE PLEASE
My dodge engine is shaking, I just change oxygen sensor?
my question is ,was it doing any of this before you changed the sensor because one has nothing to do with the other one,changing an 0-2 sensor wont make the compressor turn on by its self,you got a wiring problem with it,if your not sure about it have a shop check it,good luck.
My dodge engine is shaking, I just change oxygen sensor?
check your front and rear motor mounts
  • parenting message board
  • thick hair
  •