Monday, September 19, 2011

I am wandering does anybody know how many oxygen sensors(o2) a 2000 Pontiac Firebird V6 3.8 have?

I know I could probably just have called GM and asked but I figured I would earn some points here on Yahoo. I want to change them out and need to knw how many to order.
I am wandering does anybody know how many oxygen sensors(o2) a 2000 Pontiac Firebird V6 3.8 have?
you should have one forv each bank by motor and one before convertor and one after
I am wandering does anybody know how many oxygen sensors(o2) a 2000 Pontiac Firebird V6 3.8 have?
GO TO AUTOPARTSWAREHOUSE.COM THEY HAVE THE BEST DEALS. PLUS YOU CAN CALL AND ALWAYS SPEAK WITH SOMEONE.
Prior to 1996, vehicles had one oxygen sensor. Year 1996 and after, vehicles have two O2 sensors for each catalytic converter.
bob you was told wrong, my 94 stang v6 has 2 o2 sensors on the y pipe. well did have now dual with 1 for each.