Friday, September 23, 2011

Where is the Oxygen sensor located on my 95' Ford Crown Victoria?

About 6 months ago my check engine light came on and so I took it to a mechanic to see what was wrong. The mechanic told me that the oxygen sensor was bad.The money to pay the mechanic didn't exist and still doesn't exist, trying to save fuel economy from what I heard I should change this oxygen sensor. I do not know where it is or which one it is if there are multiple, so some help of finding this out would be appeciated. I do know I need to get a special socket to change this but also would like to know if I can do this in my driveway?
Where is the Oxygen sensor located on my 95' Ford Crown Victoria?
its best to let dealer put it in then you will get the right one, you need a special socket and if you dont have ramps,jack stands ect. it could be dangerous for you
  • outlook for market
  • networking
  •