Friday, September 23, 2011

Where is the oxygen sensor located on a 2002 Landrover Freelander?

Mechanic pulled code for a faulty oxygen sensor with engine light on. He wrote down Oxygen Sensor 15 184 (does that mean anything?) I understand that there are four sensors. He recommended changing two in the back? Would these be on the exhaust or on the engine? I assume that this is probably easy to do, so I would like to save some $$ and do it myself.
Where is the oxygen sensor located on a 2002 Landrover Freelander?
The 2 in the back are easy to find. Get under the truck starting at the muffler follow the exhaust towards the engine. The first one should be behind the cat and the other in front. You better have really good tools to take them out. Min 6 point good quality wrench or rent the proper socket. have fun saving money.
  • How do I bind a quilt
  • php web hosting
  •