Thursday, September 15, 2011

Has anyone ever changed an oxygen sensor in a 2002 suzuki xl7?

My check engine light has been on for a while and I finally took my car into the dealership yesterday. They said it was the oxygen sensor and wanted to charge me $347 to do, so I held off so my husband could look at it. I was looking up info on the computer today and it looks like this part only cost about $50 or so... any suggestions?
Has anyone ever changed an oxygen sensor in a 2002 suzuki xl7?
its just a simple unscrew/unplug and a refit..what there charging is robbery.just disconnect the battery first.diy job.
Has anyone ever changed an oxygen sensor in a 2002 suzuki xl7?
You can find a %26quot;generic%26quot; o2 sensor for $50. It won't work. Your sensor is a 4 wire sensor with a built in heater. Your quoted price is on the mark. Failure to use the correct O2 will probably result in a redo at your expense.



The front sensor is impossible to change without special tools or heavily modifying a wrench.
  • connecting database
  • under eye concealer
  •